PHASE I – IMMEDIATE GOAL
- Appointment of University Officials, Deans of Faculties, Heads of Departments and Chairpersons of the Boards of Studies in accordance with Bye-Laws to Memorandum of Association with U.G.C.
- Constitution of different Statutory Committees for the University:
(i) Board of Management
(ii) Academic Council
(iii) Planning and Monitoring Board
(iv) Advisory Committee
(v) Finance Committee
(vi) Standing Committee of Academic Council
(vii) Boards of Studies in Faculties of Medicine (5) and Dentistry(2)
- Pre-Clinical Subjects - Medicine
- Para-Clinical Subjects - Medicine
- Medicine and Allied Subjects - Medicine
- Surgery & Allied Subjects - Medicine
- ObG, Radiology and Anaesthesiology - Medicine
- Pre-Clinical - Dentistry
- Clinical - Dentistry
(viii) Board of Examination
(ix) Board of Post-Graduate Teaching and Research
(x) Research and Recognition Committee
(xi) Board of Sports and Physical Culture
(xii) Information Bureau
(xiii) Library Committee
(xiv) NSS Board
(xv) Purchase Committee
(xvi) Research Grants Committee
(xvii) Students’ Council
- Board of Studies for Paramedical and Paradental Courses
- Board of Studies for Superspecialities
- Publication Board
- Establishment of infrastructure for Administrative, Academic, Finance and Examination Wings.
- Designing of Curriculum for various U.G., P.G., Superspecialities and paramedical programmes.
- Publication of Calendar of Events for the year 2007 depicting schedule of meetings, teaching programmes, examinations and all other University activities.
- Constitution of Fee Fixation Committee (FFC), scheduling of its meetings and implementation of the decisions of FFC.
- Strengthening of teaching-learning process. Strict adherence to academic schedule and its proper execution, evolving effective academic monitoring mechanism for the constituent colleges.
- Review of academic programmes from time-to-time.